We at Omeir Travel Agency want to ensure that your travel is always free of hassles and stresses. Keeping this perspective in view the visa department was established for simplifying the application processes and procedures. Also being the pioneers of the Travel Industry in the UAE and with over 50 years of experience, it has given us an umbrella of valuable knowledge in understanding the dynamics of global travel.
In recognition of our credentials “Singapore Embassy” nominated Omeir Travel Agency as their exclusive visa processing agent for the Abu Dhabi region.
The following documents are required when applying for Singapore Visa:
- Application Form 14A duly filled and signed by the applicant. (Please download the form)
- V39A Form (Letter of Introduction) – for applicant who’s countries falls under the section of needing an invitation – (Please download the form). A valid email ID needs to be added in the Letter of Introduction.
- One recent passport-size (4.5×3.5cms) color photograph with white background. – please see photograph guidelines.
NEW! Image must be taken within the last 3months.
- Place of stay with telephone number, Arrival & Departure details should be mentioned.
- Passport copy and the original required at the time of application submittal for verification(validity for the passport must be at least 6 months from the date of entry into Singapore and should have at least 2 empty pages in the passport.
- Valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number – must be written on top of the 1st page of application.
- Authorisation Letter from each applicant is required if applicant is not present at the time of submitting the application. (Please download the form)
- Salary Certificate
The time required for processing the visa is Minimum 3 to 7 working days.
- Visa Fee: Embassy Fee: AED80 + Service Fee of Omeir Travel: AED95 + 5% VAT AED5 =Total: AED180- per applicant. (Non-refundable)
- Please submit the visa application within 30days and 25days prior to arrival into Singapore.
- Incomplete/Illegible forms and/or documents submitted may result in application being rejected or the processing delayed.
- Official translation of the documents are required if they are not in English language.
- Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.
- All applications are processed online. The Singapore Immigration will assess your application and make a decision.
- Visa approval and its validity is the sole discretion of the Singapore Immigration Check-point Authority.
- Visa validity – 35 Days from Date of Issue.
YEMENI NATIONAL – VISA REQUIRED FOR DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS
For further information, please contact us on:
Tel: 02 6123656
Office Hours: 08:00 – 19:00 Hrs (Sunday to Thursday) & 09:00 – 17.00 Hrs (Saturday)