We at Omeir Travel Agency want to ensure that your travel is always free of hassles and stresses. Keeping this perspective in view the visa department was established for simplifying the application processes and procedures. Also being the pioneers of the Travel Industry in the UAE and with over 66 years of experience, it has given us an umbrella of valuable knowledge in understanding the dynamics of global travel.
In recognition of our credentials Singapore Embassy nominated Omeir Travel Agency as their exclusive visa processing agent for the Abu Dhabi region.
The following documents are required when applying for Singapore Visa:
- Application Form 14A duly filled and signed by the applicant. (Please download the form)
- V39A Form (Letter of Introduction). (Please download the form).
If your travel document was issued by one of the countries or regions listed below, you will need to provide a Letter of Introduction (Form V39A) – issued by a local contact in Singapore with valid NRIC number regardless of the purpose of visit.
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan*, Kosovo, Libya, Lebanon, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria*, Pakistan, Palestine, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia*, Yemen, Temporary passport issued in United Arab Emirates, Refugee travel document issued by Middle East country.
- Applicants who are not able to provide The Letter of Introduction (Form V39A) can alternatively submit the following:
- Flight and Hotel reservation only
- Detailed day-to-day itinerary in Singapore
- 3 months – stamped bank statement in colour print.
*The application would thereafter be subject to assessment based on the documents provided*
- Two recent passport-size color photograph with white background taken within the last 3months ( Please see photograph guidelines download)
- Original and photocopy of the passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Singapore and should have at least 2 empty pages required at the time of application submittal for verification.
- Personal appearance is required by each applicant. If not, Authorisation Letter duly signed by each applicant is required at the time of submitting the application. (Please download the form)
- Salary Certificate (Original – signed and stamped)
- If the applicant is a Business owner/Partner/Self Sponsor must submit stamped 3 months bank statement along with trade license copy.
- If the applicant is a dependent: Salary Certificate or Stamped 3 months bank statement color copy of the UAE visa sponsor of the dependent along with Passport and UAE visa/EID Copy.
The time required for processing the visa is Minimum 3 to 7 working days. However, some applications may take longer time process.
- Visa Fee: Embassy Fee (SGD30): Equivalent in UAE Dirhams: AED80 + Service Fee of Omeir Travel: AED95 + 5% VAT AED5 =Total: AED180- per applicant. (Non-refundable)
- Please submit the visa application within 30days-25days prior to arrival into Singapore.
- Date on Visa Application Form 14A must have the same date of submission.
- Incomplete/Illegible forms and/or documents submitted will not be accepted to process.
- Official translation of the documents is required if they are not in English language.
- Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.
- All applications are processed online. The Singapore Immigration will assess your application and make a decision.
- Visa approval and its validity is the sole discretion of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority.
- Visa validity – 35 Days from Date of Issue.
YEMENI NATIONAL – VISA REQUIRED FOR DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS
For further information, please contact us on:
Tel: 02 6123656
08.00 – 18:30 Hrs (Monday to Thursday)
08.00 – 12.30 Hrs & 14.00 – 18.00 Hrs (Friday)
09.00 – 15.00 Hrs (Saturday)