Fraudulent Recruitment Warning
It has come to our notice that multiple fraudulent individuals are scamming people for recruitment by using Omeir Travel Agency’s name. Please be informed that we are not associated with any of these individuals and the information, addresses and contact details that are provided are false and completely fake.
Omeir Travel Agency neither charge or collect fee from applicants for job nor do we have agreements with individuals / third parties who fraudulently state that in order to secure a job with other companies in U.A.E, a fee has to be paid and to contact us for facilitation with travel and visa services.
We are not liable for any claim, damage or loss suffered by anyone in connection or as a result of your correspondence or contact with such fraudulent people or groups or placement agencies mentioning our name or any action you take with relation to the same.
Fleet Sales Executive
A leading and progressive company based in UAE, representing world renowned automobile brand is looking for a dynamic and resulted oriented Fleet Sales Executives. The incumbent should:-
- To gain & understand of good technical knowledge of the vehicles and competition / systems and procedures.
- Perform customer needs analyses and develop key account strategies.
- Work as a team to meet sales targets
- Develop a strong and long-term business relationship with key territory accounts by evaluating and understanding the customer’s business and correlating it with the market
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective fleet customers. Function as customer advocate and primary sales contact by complete follow-up from initial contact, quotes, demonstrations, negotiation and closing of deals
Business Development Executive
Bilingual , Preferably experience in Travel Industry
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities and responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
Experience : 4-5 Years
Job Role and Responsibilities
Attend to the client travel needs on all form of communications, gather relevant information from the client to determine their needs and provide the appropriate options of destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, costs accommodation, travel insurance, special request(if any) etc. Responds to requests for fare quotations from the passenger with best possible rates options by utilizing automated system(s) for domestic and international itineraries. Issuance of Air Ticket, EMD, Hotel Voucher, Car Rental Voucher, Ticket Revalidation, Ticket re-issue, refund process etc. as per the company policy.
Skills and Qualification
The ideal candidate must be Graduate along with Basic IATA or diploma course related to travel industry with at least 4-5 years of same experience. He/she must be well versed in Global Distribution System (Amadeus/Sabre) with the detailed understating and knowledge of airline terminologies, codes, fare basis, airline rules and policies, resource guides, books, and industry contacts. The candidate must excellent verbal and written communication skills with good geographical knowledge for describing the features of land, sea and locations.
PREFERABLY JORDAN & SYRIANApply now