Swiss Travel Pass
- Unlimited travel on train, bus and boat (area of validity and benefits)
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains: Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Golden Pass MOB, Gothard Panorama Express and Luzern Interlaken Express (seat reservations cost extra).
- Unlimited use of public transit in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums (www.museumspass.ch )
- Pass includes mountain excursions to Brunni, Klewenalp, Rigi, Stanserhorn, and Stoos.
- Up to 50% discount on mountain railways and cable cars (25% on Jungfraujoch).
- Passholder fares on Lyria
- Passholder fares on NightJet routes including Switzerland
Bonuses are subject to change and may require use of a travel day.
Travelers should confirm bonuses locally.
Swiss Travel Pass valid for 3,4,6,8,15 consecutive days or 3,4,6,8,15 days Flex in 1 Month . Validity ends at 5:00 AM on the day following the last day.
Available for adult and youth travelers in first and second class. Youth travelers must be under 25 years old on the first day of travel.
Valid for residents outside of Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Consecutive Passes are pre-validated at time of purchase and can be purchased 6 months in advance.
The Swiss map is required to travel, either printed or via the following link: area of validity and benefits
After sales policy
Refundable up to 1 day prior to first date of validity. Thereafter, a 15% penalty applies to unused passes. If pass is used or flexi days are activated, non refundable.
For Swiss Travel Pass with consecutive days, or Swiss Half Fare Card: ticket will be attached to your booking confirmation email as a pdf. Please, print your pass or card prior to boarding your first train. For Swiss Travel Pass Flex, the pdf that will be attached to your confirmation email is a receipt and not a valid travel document! You will need to activate your travel days on www.activateyourpass.com. You will receive a valid ticket for each activated travel day. Please show this either in printed form or on your mobile device when tickets are being checked. Activated tickets can be deactivated/changed any number of times until 1 day prior to the selected travel day. On the selected travel day, an activated ticket cannot be deactivated anymore.