Direct beach access from all Villas & Suites
Atmosphere Kanifushi – All-Included! Stand-alone Beach villas spreading idyllically along a mesmeric two kilometre long turquoise lagoon, showcasing vast living spaces with accentuating Maldivian interiors, offers a hassle-free five star resort experience with a premium All-inclusive holiday plan – Platinum Plus offers a fine collection of premium beverages & a combination of buffet, fine dining & theme night dining options, clubbed with an array of activities ranging from excursions, sunset fishing, snorkelling & non-motorized water sports!
Accommodation: 132 VILLAS & SUITES
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives offers 132 ‘Sunset View’ detached villas and suites separated by a few meters of tropical vegetation for guest privacy. All villas have direct access to the pristine white beach and the beautiful turquoise lagoon beyond, whilst being surrounded by some of the tallest coconut trees in the region and lush tropical vegetation. All villas are built with natural materials, timber, granite & stone. The entire resort has been designed & built with a fusion of traditional and modern architecture, offering an overall contemporary feel with a Maldivian touch – offering privacy, comfort & a well deserved holiday slumber..
All Villas & Suites incorporate natural materials such as wood, granite & stone
Sunset Beach Villa : 64 Villas -100 m2
Sunset Family Villa : 18 Villas- 200 m2
Sunset Junior Suites : 40 Villas – 132m2
Sunset Pool Villas : 192 m2
Platinum Plus (Premium All Inclusive Plan)
- Atmosphere Team escort all arriving and departing Guests, Complimentary access to Lounge services (Refreshments, Wi-Fi access & other services) at Seaplane Terminal at Male’ International Airport on arrival.
- Dining Experience Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served at THE SPICE – the main restaurant; combination of sumptuous buffet, live cooking stations, theme nights & grill Selection of snacks during the day at THE LIQUID and THE SUNSET Pool Bar A la carte lunch Menu served at THE SUNSET Pool Bar JUST VEG – Serving pure vegetarian cuisine – a First in Maldives! (Open for Lunch & Dinner)
Activities & Adventure
- Music & DJ Night daily.
- Sunset fishing once per stay (weather permitting).
- ONE complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of 6 per stay (weather permitting).
- An array of daily organized activities for Children and Young Adults at THE KID’S CLUB.
- Access to THE CLUB HOUSE – Sports & Recreation Centre; flood lit tennis court, fully equipped gymnasium outdoor and indoor recreational activities.
- Complimentary selection of non-motorized water sports with Dive & Sail – Windsurf board & sail, Catamaran, Canoe, Stand-up paddle board provided on rent
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment for every guest during stay.
- Unlimited snorkelling excursions during stay – TWO Snorkelling excursions per day (weather permitting) arranged every day of the week to a selection of 7 nearby snorkelling sites (Shuttle Times: 09:30hrs / 14:30hrs).
The Akiri Spa – by Mandara
The Akiri Spa by Mandara boasts of a spacious relaxation lounge and a spa complex of 6 double treatment rooms – all amidst lush landscaped gardens and views of the eastern coast of the island.
Offering a choice of luxurious health and beauty treatments including Ayurveda therapy, with professional consultation to balance body and mind. Indulge yourself in this holistic experience. The Spa also has a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi. Akiri spa also includes a special hair & beauty salon within the spa complex.
Dive & Sail – at Atmosphere Kanifushi
The dive centre at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is managed & operated by Dive & Sail. Mr.Alfons Straub, with over 20 years of Dive Center management experience with various resorts in Maldives and with live-aboard, owns & operates the Dive Center at the resort. An international team of professional diving instructors with multi-lingual skills strive to offer you memorable diving experiences with a variety of dive courses, dive certification and further diver training.
The Dive Centre is fully equipped with a dive shop, a well-appointed reception, a customized workshop, two air-conditioned class rooms, spacious equipment storage, along with showers & bathrooms. Overlooking the Lagoon is an expansive terrace with lounge chairs, where you can relax after a dive and share your wonderful experiences with your dive buddies!
Live with us, our dream of creating dive centers that are made by “divers for divers” – where “fun” and “safety” are not just marketing tag lines, but a philosophy that is fully put into practice, consistently!