Price Starting From
Duration: 4 Nights
- Travel Insurance
Looking for a luxurious and relaxing holiday experience in Austria’s beautiful Tyrol region? Look no further than our package, which includes everything you need for a seamless and unforgettable adventure. Start with a return economy flight ticket to Munich with Etihad Airways, followed by a rental car from the Hertz station at the airport.
Your accommodation for the 4-night stay is the Relais&châteaux Spa hotel Jagdhof, a 5-star hotel located in Neustift im Stubaital, Nordtirol. You’ll stay in a standard room and enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel each morning.
During your stay, you’ll get to experience two incredible attractions. First, explore the Swarovski Crystal Worlds with a day pass that offers direct access to the Chambers of Wonder and the Garden without waiting in queues. You can also book a personal audioguide in one of 10 languages to enhance your experience. Then, take a breathtaking trip to the Top of Innsbruck with a round trip that includes a fascinating 360-degree view over the city of Innsbruck and the “Karwendel” nature reserve. You can also enjoy traditional Tyrolean cuisine at Restaurant Seegrube and the “Karstube” at altitudes of 1905m/6250 ft and 2200m/7217 ft, respectively.
You’ll have a free day to explore on your own, and on your final day, you’ll return the rental car and check in for your departure flight. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience the best of Tyrol!
- Return economy flight ticket to Munich with Etihad Airways
- 4 nights stay at Relais&châteaux Spa hotel Jagdhof 5* Scheibe 44, 6167 Neustift im StubaitalNordtirol, Neustift Im Stubaital, 6167, Austria6167 (Standard Room)
- Car rental from Hertz: CDAR FORD FOCUS AUT. or similar (5 days car rental)
- WIS Travel Insurance (Europe including Schengen) with COVID coverage (Terms and Condition applied)
- Top of Innsbruck (Round Trip)
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds Day Pass
- Arrival at Munich Airport
- Get the car rental at the Hertz station
- Check in at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour 1 – Swarovski Crystal Worlds with a day pass that offers direct access to the Chambers of Wonder and the Garden without waiting in queues.
- Back to the hotel
- Tour 2 – Top of Innsbruck
- Back to the hotel
- Free day
- Last day return the car then check in for the departure flight
- Personal Care
- Tours not mentioned above
- Taxes not mentioned above