Price Starting From
Duration: 5 Nights
Ananda is an award-winning luxury destination spa resort in India situated at the Himalayan foothills in Northern India. Located on a 100 acre Maharaja’s Palace Estate, Ananda is surrounded by graceful Sal forests and overlooks the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley. Ananda, one of the best luxury Ayurvedic retreats in India, integrates traditional Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedanta with international wellness experiences, fitness and healthy organic cuisine to restore balance and harmonize energy.
Ananda Introductry to Wellness Programmes
These are short breaks to the hills to enjoy the serene ambience of the Himalayas for a relaxing and refreshing experience. Ananda Getaways also provide a great introduction to the unique combination of spa experiences and activities on offer at Ananda.
Standard inclusion for all wellness packages
- Return economy class flight tickets.
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- Daily Breakfast, lunch, Dinner served at The Restaurant
- Transfers from the Haridwar Railway Station or Dehradun Airport
- Pre – arrival wellness questionnaire to be filled and submitted online by the guest (Mandatory for confirmation of wellness programme)
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required).
- Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test where required.
- Ongoing progress checks with Ayurvedic Physician
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session.
- Spa experiences as per the package selected along with a pre‐spa briefing
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool.
- Scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities (group sessions): Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations Lectures, Workshops and Excursions.
- Scheduled trek to Kunjapuri temple on mountaintop with fabulous views of snow covered Himalayan peaks – once a week.
More wellness experiences on request
- Weight Management
- Ayurvedic Rejuvenation
- Detox Programs
- Yogic Detox
- Dhyana Self Realization
- Stress Management
How to Reach
There are frequent flights from Delhi and Mumbai to Jolly Grant Airport (Dehradun), followed by a 40 minutes picturesque drive to Ananda in the Himalayas.
Drive from New Delhi
The drive to Ananda could take anywhere between 6-7 hours depending on traffic.