Travel Guidelines and regulations with Etihad Airways
It’s important to know and follow travel regulations that are in place around the world. This will help to keep you protected and limit the spread of COVID-19, and make sure that your travel plans are not disrupted.
You will only be permitted to fly with Etihad Airways if you have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued by an approved clinic within 96 hours of arriving or departing Abu Dhabi.
If you start your journey with another airline and are connecting to an Etihad Airways flight, COVID-19 PCR test from a government approved medical facility in your first point of departure will be accepted.
Children under 12 and people with mild and severe disabilities are exempt from COVID-19 PCR testing.
From August 1st, Etihad Airways will be operating flights from Abu Dhabi to more than 50 destinations around the world
- AhmedabadFrom 16 August
- BengaluruSpecial flights: between 6 and 15 August Regular service: from 16 August
- ChennaiSpecial flights: between 6 and 15 August Regular service: from 16 August
- HyderabadSpecial flights: between 6 and 15 August Regular service: from 16 August
- KochiSpecial flights: between 6 and 15 August Regular service: from 16 August
- KolkataFrom 16 August
- KozhikodeFrom 16 August
- MumbaiSpecial flights: between 6 and 15 August Regular service: from 16 August
- New DelhiSpecial flights: between 6 and 15 August Regular service: from 16 August
Asia & Australia
- BakuFrom 1 September
- Kuala Lumpur
- MelbourneOutbound Melbourne only
- IstanbulFrom 16 August
- MoscowFrom 16 August
Middle East & Africa
- AmmanFrom 1 September
- Cairo(COVID-19 test required leaving Cairo)
- MuscatFrom 16 August
- RabatFrom 16 August
- RiyadhFrom 1 September
- New York
- Washington D.C.